MRF Recruitment 2021 - MRF is recruiting Diploma, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc candidates for the role of Engineers, Supervisors Apply Online @ official website
MRF Recruitment Notification - MRF Career Notification for Engineers, Supervisors role | MRF job opening Online Application. MRF is currently recruiting candidates for Engineers, Supervisors positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their Diploma, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with MRF, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineers, Supervisors post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineers, Supervisors|
|Qualification||Diploma, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc|
|Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About MRF :
Madras Rubber Factory Limited, commonly known by the abbreviation MRF, is an Indian multinational and the largest manufacturer of tyres in India. It is headquartered in Chennai, India. The company manufactures rubber products including tyres, treads, tubes and conveyor belts, paints and toys. MRF also runs the MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai and MRF Challenge in motorsport.
Detailed Job Description :
- Production Supervisor
- Plant Technical Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Production Supervisor: B.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Statistics from a recognized Institute
- Plant Technical Supervisor: M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Statistics from a recognized Institute.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with experience in pneumatics and Hydraulic Systems.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with experience in PLC/ VFD/ SCADA.
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience in pneumatics and Hydraulic Systems.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation Engineering with experience in PLC/ VFD/ SCADA.
Note: Candidates must secure 60% of marks in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit: 21 to 26 years
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineers, Supervisors post at MRF includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
MRF Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( MRF Recruitment 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
MRF Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply MRF Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the MRF Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for MRF Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,