MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 - The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd has announced 195 Vacancies for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 08.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 - The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd has announced 195 Vacancies for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 08.06.2022
- 2 Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
- 4 MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment - MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer posts | The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.mscbank.com/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer posts. This notification was released on 05.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 195 vacancies available Mumbai Maharashtra . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 08.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Job Category||Banking job|
|Job Role||Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer|
|Total Vacancy||195 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 to 20,000 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd :
The co-operative movement in India traces its origin to a period as early as 1904, when the Co-operative Credit Societies Act was enacted. As far as co-operative sector is concerned, Maharashtra is the most developed state in the country. There is hardly any village in the state which remains untouched by the co-operative movement and hardly any important economic activity that is not covered under a co-operative fold. The co-operative movement in Maharashtra is nourished by a three-tier co-operative credit structure, at the helm of which is The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited (MSCB).
Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 195 vacancies for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Qualifications & Experience|
|Trainee Junior Officer||
Application fees :
|Post Name||Application Fee – For All Category Candidates|
|Trainee Junior Officers||Rs.1,770/- (includes GST)|
|Trainee Clerk||Rs.1,180/- (includes GST)|
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit (As of 28th February 2022)|
|Trainee Junior Officer||Minimum 23 years and Maximum 32 years|
|Trainee Clerk||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 28 years|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer - Rs.15,000 to 20,000 (per month)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply MSC Bank Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Clerk, Trainee Junior Officer posts through online mode from 05.05.2022 to 08.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||05.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||08.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply MSC Bank Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 05.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
08.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You