Mu Sigma Off Campus Drive 2021 - Mu Sigma is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of QA Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Mu Sigma Recruitment Notification - Mu Sigma Career Notification for QA Engineer role | Mu Sigma job opening Online Application. Mu Sigma is currently recruiting candidates for QA Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Mu Sigma, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Mu Sigma Overview
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Mu Sigma :
We are the world’s largest pure-play Big Data Analytics and Decision Sciences company with a Unicorn status in the US. We work with more than 140 Fortune 500 companies through a unique ecosystem that brings together People, Processes, and Platforms. We currently have 3500 Decision Scientists worldwide. We are honored to have been recognized by Walmart as their Supplier of the Year on 4 separate occasions, and as the preferred analytics partner by Microsoft.
Detailed Job Description :
- Interact with development and stakeholder teams to develop a strong understanding of the application and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Participate in troubleshooting and prioritize issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using relevant tools/means
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background and an understanding of the analytical industry
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, Grails, C++ (good to have)
- Database skills, mainly in PostgreSQL and SQL Server
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Unix variants
- Good understanding of object oriented programming, Grails architecture, .NET
- Knowledge of open source automated testing tools
- Demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers, etc. (good to have)
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Engineer post at Mu Sigma includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Mu Sigma Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Mu Sigma Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Mu Sigma Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Mu Sigma Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Mu Sigma Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Mu Sigma Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,