Mutual Mobile Recruitment 2020 | Fullstack Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Mutual Mobile, Inc. is a consulting firm with offices in Austin, Texas and Hyderabad, India. The company specializes in the user experience, visual design, and software development for new products and digital systems, often with component applications built for iOS, Android, Mobile Web, and other platforms.
||Company Name||Mutual Mobile Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Fullstack Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech , CSE, IT ,ECE|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Fullstack Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
At Mutual Mobile, Engineers are highly-capable, experienced producers of high-quality, extensible code. They know the ins-and-outs of their field, apply that knowledge to solve the most difficult problems, and pass along that knowledge to the next generation through mentorship. They:
- Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Act as subject matter expert and contribute to the server center of excellence
- Accurately estimate the level of effort
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
We expect Engineers to:
- Build breadth across multiple tech stacks
- Write high-quality, extensible, testable code
- Participate in planning activities and provide accurate story estimates
- Conduct code reviews and act as a role model on the team
- Proactively breakdown work, identify risks, and explore solution
Skills Required for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- Building server applications in Node.js
- Strong knowledge on Express and Nest framework
- Familiarity with Angular and React
- Experience in PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience in Elastic Search, Redis and Memcached,
- Architecting and deploying applications for AWS
- Designing APIs consumed by many mobile or web applications
- Good knowledge on authentication, authorization and security technologies.
- Employing strong TDD and performance optimization strategies
Preferred experience includes:
- Experience with monitoring and performance analytics tools (Datadog, NewRelic, Loggly, Stackdriver, Prometheus, etc…)
- Provisioning Devops tooling and continuous integration
- Building server applications using several different open-source stacks
- Using BaaS providers like Firebase or Heroku
- Using containerization systems like Docker or Kubernetes
- Integrating third-party systems: CRM, CMS, shopping carts, and payments
- Broad architectural knowledge and experience: serverless, microservices, traditional server-based (monolithic) services
- System monitoring and security design and implementation
Documents to be Carried for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Mutual Mobile Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.