Myntra Hiring 2020 | Associate – Trainer | Any Graduate | Fresher – Apply Online
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Associate – Trainer|
|Experience Needed||Fresher ( 0 - 0 Years )|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate – Trainer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Trainers are responsible for delivering new hire and continuing education classes to our front line employees, the Customer Service Executive (CSE). They assume the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Trainers demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- Deliver/facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service executives
- Create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education
- Work on TNI, plan refreshers and track efficacy
- Survey and quality audits.
- Drive their implementation of new process changes
- Provide documented and face to face feedback t
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess trainability on communication skills
- Actively participate in Train The Trainer (T3) sessions as well as pilot sessions where applicable
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new centre launches
- Attend quality calibration sessions regularly
- Participate in New Hire process with operations and HR
- Partner with HR and OPS when initiating corrective action