Myntra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Myntra – Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India’s largest e-commerce store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims at providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal. The brand is making a conscious effort to bring the power of fashion to shoppers with an array of the latest and trendiest products available in the country.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Myntra Jobs 2020 :
- End-to-end ownership of analytical problems for Supply Chain Management Business.
- Build statistical models, logic towards making better business decisions.
- Project execution with a BM/BA, with gradually take more ownership of business work stream.
- Building templates, dashboards for operational and management reporting.
- Data integration and building a data warehouse for automating the Business Intelligence system
Skills Required For Myntra Jobs 2020 :
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and
- segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.), databases
- (SQL Etc),
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analysis, and disseminate significant
- amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation, with strong attention to detail and ability to
- data-backed decisions
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Self-directed focus and ability to prioritize within an ambiguous environment
- Ability to execute and follow through on high-quality output, with limited oversight
- Ability to work with cross-functional leaders and influence/rally/align them towards a common
- org/business goal
Documents to be Carried for Myntra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Myntra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.