NABARD Recruitment 2021 | National Bank Of Agriculture Development has announced 162 Vacancies for Assistant Manager Posts in Bengaluru , | Last Date to apply 07.08.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NABARD Recruitment 2021 : National Bank Of Agriculture Development has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Assistant Manager posts. This notification was announced on 17.07.2021. B.Sc, MBA, Ph.D, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 162 vacancies in Bengaluru . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 07.08.2021 Candidate who seeks for National Bank Of Agriculture Development can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||National Bank Of Agriculture Development|
|Job Category||Central Govt , Banking Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||B.Sc, MBA, Ph.D, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||162 Post|
| ||Job Location||Bengaluru|
|Salary||Rs.28,150 to 55,600 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Bank Of Agriculture Development
National Bank Of Agriculture Development : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex regulatory body for overall regulation and licensing of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Vacancy Details for NABARD Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NABARD Recruitment 2021
- Manager (RDBS) – General: Post Graduate degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ PWBD applicants 55%) in aggregate. Candidates should have a minimum 60% or equivalent in 10th, 12th, Graduation and PG, MBA/ PGDM at all levels OR a minimum 60% or equivalent in 10th, 12th, Graduation, PG, and a professional degree, viz., CA/ CS/ ICWA OR a minimum 60% or equivalent in 10th, 12th, Graduation, PG and Ph.D.; Experience: Minimum 03 years experience (SC/ PWBD – 02 years) in related sectors viz., Banking, Finance, Agriculture & Allied and Rural Development is essential. Experience will be reckoned post minimum educational qualification (i.e. PG).
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANKING SERVICE) (RDBS): Bachelor’s Degree OR Post Graduate degree in a particular discipline (General, Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Animal Husbandry. Fisheries, Forestry, Plantation/ Horticulture/ Land Development/ Soil Science, Water Resources, Finance, Computer/ IT).
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RAJBHASHA): Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in English or Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%) or equivalent in aggregate and PG Diploma in Translation (minimum one year) in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University. OR Master’s Degree in HINDI with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%). Candidates must have studied English as a main/ elective subject in at least 02 years of bachelor’s degree course. OR Master’s Degree in ENGLISH with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (SC/ ST/ PWBD applicants – 55%). Candidates must have studied Hindi as a main/ elective subject in at least 02 years of bachelor’s degree course.
- Assistant Manager in Grade A (P&SS): Experience (as of 01-07-2021) – He/ She should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force holding a valid ExServiceman Identity Card.
Application fees and payment details for NABARD Recruitment 2021
- Nabard Recruitment for Grade A & B application for general & other category details below.
|Category||Grade A AM Post (RDBS & Rajbhasha)||Grade A AM Post (P & SS)||Grade B Manager Posts|
|Genral||₹. 800/-||₹. 750/-||₹. 900/-|
|SC/ST/PWD||₹. 150/-||₹. 100/-||₹. 150/-|
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NABARD Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Candidates should have an age limit of minimum 21 years to maximum 30 years for Grade A & B Posts.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years, OBC candidates have 3 years and for PWD candidates have 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
Mode of Application :
- Candidates should apply through online link.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details : Rs.28,150 to 55,600 (per month)
Selected candidates for the post of Grade A & B will provides the basic pay details are below
- Grade A Salary: Rs. 28,150/- p.m.
- Grade B Salary: Rs. 35,150/- p.m.
selection process :
- Selection of candidates may be based on Prelims (Phase I), Mains (Phase II) / Interview (Phase III).
How to apply NABARD Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NABARD Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager posts through Online mode from 17.07.2021 to 07.08.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of National Bank Of Agriculture Development
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 17.07.2021
- Last date to apply : 07.08.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NABARD Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021 ?
B.Sc, MBA, Ph.D, Bachelor.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NABARD Recruitment 2021 ?
National Bank Of Agriculture Development released 162 vacancies for Assistant Manager Posts
✅ How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Refer above table or . Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.28,150 to 55,600 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer above table or . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NABARD Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 17.07.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
07.08.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|VSSC Off Campus Recruitment||158||
|Indian Navy Recruitment||300||
10th Std 06.08.2021
|National Institute of Virology Recruitment||53||
12thStd, B.Sc, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, Ph.D, MS, MD, Master.Degree, DMLT, NET, GATE 13.08.2021
|Punjab Police Dept Recruitment||1191||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Diploma 16.08.2021
|NTRO Off Campus Recruitment||67||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc 05.08.2021
|Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture Recruitment||18||
12th Std 07.08.2021
|Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) Recruitment||10||
CA, MBA, PGDM 10.08.2021
|Fazilka District Court Recruitment||41||
10th Std 05.08.2021
|Government hospitals, Thiruvarur Recruitment||39||
Diploma, D.Pharm, B.Pharm Walk-in : 05.08.2021 and 06.08.2021
|Govt Hospital Thoothukudi Recruitment||27||
D.Pharm, Diploma 28.07.2021
|Government hospitals, Kallakurichi Recruitment||50||
D.Pharm, Diploma, DMLT 29.07.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online