Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nagarro – Established in 1996, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 6500 experts across more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nagarro Jobs 2020 :
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Skills Required For Nagarro Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
Documents to be Carried for Nagarro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nagarro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
|Mindtree EDGE Recruitment||Trainee||
Any Degree Graduate
|Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Amazon Internship Recruitment||Software Development Engineer Intern||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Airtel Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Philips Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer – Freshers||
|Thinkitive Technologies Recruitment||Software Tester||
BE, B.Tech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Sasken Technologies Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer||
Engineering graduate, MCA
|Focus Energy Recruitment||Mechanical Engineer||
BE, B.Tech | Freshers