National Instruments Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : National Instruments – Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
||Company Name||National Instruments|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
The RF Software team at NI is seeking a Software Engineer to work on engineering opportunities that enable creation of world class RF products. The team works on developing and delivering software for various RF Standards. The primary responsibilities in this position include working with engineering teams to define, design, develop, document and test features.
The Software Engineer position is a challenging role within NI dealing with diverse engineering skills to solve problems, execute tasks, and develop features to create high quality products.
- Independently prototype and develop features for RF products using LabVIEW
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Develop & maintain automation tools
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with the other teams in RF on design, implementation and testing
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
- Spend a percentage of time in supporting customer issues pertaining to the product that you have worked on and that has been released to the customers
- Participate in the recruitment efforts for the RF group
Skills Required For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in text-based programming languages, preferably C++ or C#, and development experience on the Windows platform.
Documents to be Carried for National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For National Instruments Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.