Natwest Group Careers 2022 - Natwest Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data and Analytics Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Natwest Group Recruitment Notification - Natwest Group Career Notification for Data and Analytics Analyst role | Natwest Group job opening Online Application. Natwest Group is currently recruiting candidates for Data and Analytics Analyst positions in Delhi . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Natwest Group, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data and Analytics Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data and Analytics Analyst|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Natwest Group :
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these.
Detailed Job Description :
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be using advanced analytics to develop business solutions which increase the understanding of our business, including its customers, processes, channels and products. You’ll be working closely with business stakeholders to define detailed business questions, problems or opportunities which can be supported through advanced analytics, making sure that new and existing processes are designed to be efficient, simple and automated where possible.
As well as this, you’ll be:
- Working in an Agile way within multi-disciplinary data and analytics teams, co-ordinating resources from across the team and the business to achieve agreed project and scrum outcomes
- Delivering data and analytics expertise and solutions, which brings commercial and customer value to business challenges
- Communicating data and analytics opportunities and bringing them to life in a way that business stakeholders can understand and engage with, supporting them to select the best approach for the business needs
- Using new tools, technologies and methodologies to carry out advanced analytics
- Sharing relevant updates with key stakeholders bringing together advanced analytics, data science and data engineering work that is easily understandable and links back clearly to our business needs
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
We’re looking for someone with a passion for data and analytics together with knowledge of data architecture, key tooling and relevant coding languages. Along with proficiency in advanced analytics, you’ll bring an ability to simplify data into clear data visualisations and compelling insight using appropriate systems and tooling . You’ll also have good financial services knowledge, and the ability to identify wider business impact, risk and opportunities, making connections across key outputs and processes.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of data management principles
- Experience of translating data and insights for key stakeholders
- Knowledge of data engineering, data science and decisioning disciplines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data and Analytics Analyst post at Natwest Group includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Natwest Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Natwest Group Careers 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Natwest Group Careers 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Natwest Group Careers 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Natwest Group Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Natwest Group Careers 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , Delhi
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,