NatWest Group Recruitment Notification for Software Engineer, Associate positions, NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by NatWest Group on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with NatWest Group, this is your chance to apply NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
NatWest Group is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Software Engineer, Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Software Engineer, Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Software Engineer, Associate
|BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive. This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India. Join us as a Software Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a technically-minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high-impact solutions
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
- We’re offering this role at the associate level
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines.We’ll look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output. As well as this, you’ll write unit and integration tests in automated test environments to ensure code quality.
- Design reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across our bank
- Develop software that is amenable to a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment processes on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
The skills you’ll needYou’ll have at least one year’s experience of software development using React or .NET. Alongside this, you’ll have a good understanding of the structured query language server database and Cloud platforms.In addition, you’ll have experience of design patterns and excellent object-oriented programming skills and an understanding of multi-threading applications.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of the software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand, support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer, Associate post at NatWest Group includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NatWest Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. NatWest Group Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu