NatWest Group Recruitment Notification for Customer Service / Operations Analyst positions, NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by NatWest Group on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with NatWest Group, this is your chance to apply NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023
NatWest Group is recruiting B.com, BCA, BA Eng, BBA, Bsc, Hotel Management, Mass Comm, Journalism candidates for the role of Customer Service / Operations Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Customer Service / Operations Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Customer Service / Operations Analyst
|B.com, BCA, BA Eng, BBA, Bsc, Hotel Management, Mass Comm, Journalism
|Fresher 2023 pass outs
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
In this key role, you’ll be providing crucial support to customers and colleagues in our contact centres. You’ll be responding to and investigating queries, providing support on business processes, policies and procedures and developing an understanding of customer and business needs in order to suggest improvements and increase efficiency.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying barriers to performance and coordinating improvements to enhance our efficiency
- Working closely with operational centres, providing coaching and support to increase efficiency and knowledge
- Keeping accurate records of day to day operations, logging incidents and identifying trends
- Reviewing manual or ineffective processes which could be automated or enhanced
- Maintaining a focus on improving our customer service and experiences
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent planning and organisational skills, along with good attention to detail. You’ll perform well under pressure, and be confident in your ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of accuracy throughout.
You’ll also need:
- Fresher 2023 pass outs only with graduation in B.com, BCA, BA Eng, BBA, Bsc, Hotel Management, Mass Comm, Journalism
- Experience of analyzing and using performance data
- The ability to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- An understanding of contact centre operations and performance metrics
- Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Service / Operations Analyst post at NatWest Group includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NatWest Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. NatWest Group Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu