NatWest Recruitment Notification for Data Analyst positions, NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by NatWest on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with NatWest, this is your chance to apply.
NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024
NatWest is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Analyst. Here, you will find more information about the Data Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|0 – 1 Years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Join us as a Data & Analytics Analyst
- Take on a new challenge in Data & Analytics and help us shape the future of our business
- You’ll be managing the analysis of complex data to identify business issues and opportunities, and supporting the delivery of high quality business solutions
- We're committed to mapping a career path that works for you, with a focus on helping you build new skills and engage with the latest ideas and technologies in data analytics
- We're offering this role at vice president level
What you'll do
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Accountable for the full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll need the ability to use core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge in finance and payments
- Experienced and skilled in data analysis, SQL, presentation and documentation
- Preferable to have an understanding of informatica powercenter
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Analyst post at NatWest includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NatWest Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. NatWest Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NatWest Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka