- 1 Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022 - Navtech has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech candidates for Software Engineer-Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022 : Navtech has to recruit candidates for Software Engineer-Trainee positions through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Navtech you can use this recruitment.
|Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer-Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer-Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
Navtech is looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s and your performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Passion to learn and work on advanced technologies to create great solutions.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
👉 Apply Link ( Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Q1. How to apply Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Navtech Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Navtech Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana