NBCC India Recruitment 2020 | National Buildings Construction Corporate (NBCC) | Marketing Executive posts | Total Vacancies: 15 | Last date: 10.11.2020 | Download Notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India has recently announced a notification for the posts of Marketing Executive on contract basis. The advertisement (Advt. No. 03/2020) released for recruiting the eligible candidates for 15 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Central Govt Jobs they may utilize this brilliant opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may download the official notification & application form @ nbccindia.com. The last date to submit the application form & notification is 10.11.2020.
The above said posts is on contract for a period of two years, further extended as per the requirement. Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. Applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only. In-complete applications / applications without relevant supporting documents / applications without application fees through demand draft will be rejected. Candidates can get more information NBCC Recruitment 2020, Admit Card, Result, Merit List & Job Notices from the official link.
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Qualification||MBA / Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Kochi, Alwar, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs. 42,500/- per month|
|Apply Mode||Offline By Postal|
Here you will get the details for the post of Marketing Executive includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold MBA/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.(Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
- Full time MBA / Twoyears Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply
- Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates should send their application to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Candidates should pay Rs.250/-
- No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)
- Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of NBCC India @ www.nbccindia.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible & download your application form.
- Fill it carefully & finally send their application form to the above said address.