NBE Recruitment 2023 - National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced 48 Vacancies for Junior Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Last Date to apply 20-10-2023
National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment - NBE Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant, Stenographer posts | National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment Notification | NBE Online Application @ http://www.natboard.edu.in/. The NBE has announced a new job opportunity for Junior Assistant, Stenographer posts. This notification was released on 30-09-2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, BCA, LLB, Graduation can apply for the 48 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 20-10-2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
NBE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Stenographer|
|Qualification||12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, BCA, LLB, Graduation|
|Total Vacancy||48 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About National Board of Examinations (NBE) :
National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India
NBE Junior Assistant, Stenographer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the NBE Junior Assistant, Stenographer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
NBE has released 48 vacancies for Junior Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of The Post||No of Posts|
|Dy. Director (Medical)||7|
Education Qualification :
As per NBE official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, BCA, LLB, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of The Post||Qualification|
|Dy. Director (Medical)||Post Graduation Degree|
|Law Officer||Degree, LLB|
|Junior Programmer||Degree BE/B.Tech, BCA, DOEAC|
Application fees :
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Age limit :
- As per the National Board of Examinations recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
|Name of The Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Dy. Director (Medical)||Max. 35|
|Junior Programmer||Max. 27|
|Junior Assistant||Max. 27|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Assistant, Stenographer - As Per Norms
selection process :
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
How to apply NBE Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NBE Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant, Stenographer posts through online mode from 30-09-2023 to 20-10-2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||30-09-2023|
|Last date to apply||20-10-2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download NBE Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply NBE Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
NBE Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NBE Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 30-09-2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20-10-2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You