Nbyula Off Campus Drive 2022 - Nbyula is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Application Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Nbyula Recruitment Notification - Nbyula Career Notification for Software Application Engineer role | Nbyula job opening Online Application. Nbyula is currently recruiting candidates for Software Application Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Nbyula, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Application Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Application Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Nbyula :
Table of contents
Detailed Job Description :
- Be a part of the engineering team and work with the design team to build reusable frontend components for multiple web-based applications
- Work closely with the product engineers to build, maintain reusable libraries, packages, frameworks for server-side development including infrastructure scaling
- Participate in product requirements, design, and engineering discussions
- Work closely with product engineers in all stages of development
- Ensure a fully functional product is delivered keeping in mind time and quality
- Take ownership of deliverables which goes beyond technical depth of expertise
- Prominently Used Technologies: Cloud computing, OSS, Schemaless DB, Machine Learning, Web Crawling, Data Scraping, Progressive Web Apps, Continuous Integration & Deployment, RDBMS, Nix
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- We’re open to consider if you have completed B.Sc. in a related field/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in any engineering stream
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components
- Ability to quickly grasp the internal plumbing of things and zoom into the finer nuances to the bigger picture of a software and/or hardware system
- Good visual design sense, good experience in developing web-based applications
- Experience or familiarity with React.js or any other frontend framework and tools like Webpack
- Working knowledge of NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Excellent communication skills – to be able to work closely with the product team, designers, and other developers
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
- Product-oriented thinking – you code to solve problems of millions and not just features tailored for individuals, you should be able to decide the features and strategies that best fit the majority usage patterns
- Hands-on knowledge of building web/client-server systems using Python, Django/Flask, Nginx, MySql/MongoDB/Redis/Neo4J over Ubuntu/Debian/dockers or similar stacks
- Fluent in HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of client-server architectures, asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Good knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting language like PHP, Perl, Lua, Bash etc
- Good knowledge of React Or Equivalent JS Framework
- Good knowledge of Express
- Exceptional analytical skills and inclination towards decisiveness vis-a-vis time-bound deliverables
- Extremely excited to work in a fast-paced startup and driven to solve hard problems in the field of technology when applied to education
- Ability to script in bash, browser automation scripts like iMacros, selenium will be a plus
- Big brownie points if you know GoLang, TypeScript, and Java
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Application Engineer post at Nbyula includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Nbyula Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Nbyula Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Nbyula Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Nbyula Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Nbyula Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Nbyula Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,