NCB Recruitment 2023 - Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has announced 49 Vacancies for Intelligence Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 04.05.2023
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment - NCB Recruitment 2023 for Intelligence Officer job Notification | Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Recruitment Notification. The NCB Recruitment 2023 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Intelligence Officer posts. This notification was announced on 05.04.2023 , and applications are open to Degree candidates for 49 vacancies in , All India. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 04.05.2023 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Intelligence Officer|
|Total Vacancy||49 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs.9300 - 34800/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) :
Table of contents
The Narcotics Control Bureau is an Indian central law enforcement and intelligence agency under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The agency is tasked with combating drug trafficking and the use of illegal substances under the provisions of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act.
NCB Intelligence Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Intelligence Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
NCB has released 49 vacancies for Intelligence Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|District Name||No of Posts|
|New Jalpaigudi/ Siligudi||2|
Education Qualification :
- NCB official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Application fees :
- There is no any application fees to apply for this post
Age limit :
- As per the Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 03-Jun-2023.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline (Postal) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Intelligence Officer - Rs.9300 - 34800/- Per Month
selection process :
How to apply NCB Recruitment 2023 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NCB Recruitment 2023 for Intelligence Officer posts through offline (by postal) mode from 05.04.2023 to 04.05.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 04.05.2023.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No-1, Wing No-5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||05.04.2023|
|Last date to apply||04.05.2023|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NCB Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NCB Recruitment 2023 Application form
Download Apply Form
NCB Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NCB Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from05.04.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
04.05.2023 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You