NCBS Recruitment 2021 | National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has recruit BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSC candidates for Graduate Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
NCBS Recruitment 2021 : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has to recruit candidates for Graduate Trainee positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSC Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSC|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) : We are a premier research institute with all the necessary facilities that a research scientist may need. Research interests of our faculty members lie in the frontier areas of biology, and the science at NCBS (a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research ) uses experimental and computational approaches in the study of molecules, cells and organisms. We aim to understand biology at each of these levels to advance an integrated view of life processes. The talent and drive of our students and faculty members continues to show us the way to good science
Detailed Job Description For NCBS Recruitment 2021
This role is in the ESoftBio Lab. The goal of the lab is to discover new physical and biological principles emerging from the interactions between mammalian cells, bacteria, and their microenvironment. The selected candidate will closely work with the principal investigator and will take engineering approaches to design soft materials and complex multicellular systems and probe them at three-dimensional biological interfaces. Potential projects will include studying the collective behaviour of cells, 3D printing artificial tissues, and designing complex biomimetic microenvironments to question their effect on bacterial behaviour. The candidate will work individually and collaboratively with other lab members. Additionally, the candidate will participate in lab discussions and present data in meetings.
Candidates age must be maximum 30 years.
Selection Process for NCBS Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online interview.
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture
- Expertise in bacteria culture
- Experience in working with hydrogels, elastomers, emulsions, yield stress materials.
- Experience in microfluidics
- Experience in fluorescence microscopy
- Experience in micromanipulation
- Experience in bioprinting
- Experience in soft materials processing/characterization
Job Qualification and Skills Required For NCBS Recruitment 2021
- BE/BTech (Chemical, Mechanical, Material Science, Biomedical, and other relevant streams) Or ME/MTech (Chemical, Mechanical, Material Science, Biomedical, and other relevant streams) or MSc (Physics, Biology) with minimum 75% of marks.
- Proficient in image analysis, data analysis with MATLAB/ Python
- Prior research experience in soft matter/ biophysics.
- Prior experience in experimental research.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skill
Documents to be Carried for NCBS Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For NCBS Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
NCBS Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) this hiring for which position ?
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) hiring candidates for Graduate Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NCBS Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MSC Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for NCBS Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA