National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research (NCDIR) NOTIFICATION 2019 – OPENINGS FOR VARIOUS ASSOCIATE POSTS – Walk in Interview: 11.12.2019
National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research (NCDIR) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Associate. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research (NCDIR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Scientist|
- The candidates must have passed Degree/PG Degree/PhD in relevant subjects or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 46,800 to Rs. 72, 325/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncdirindia.org
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research,
Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor),
Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post,
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Date of Walk in Interview: 11.12.2019
- Notification Link: Click Here