NCL – Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Foreman & Techncian Posts | Total Vacancies 512 | Last Date 25.08.2020 | NCL Singrauli Recruitment Notification
NCL Recruitment 2020 : Northern Coalfields Limited has recently published the new job notification [ Reference: NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/ 466] on 14.07.2020 @ NCL careers. It is going to hire 512 aspirants for Supervisory & Technician Posts. As per the Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 512 vacancies are filled by NCL Singrauli and these vacancies are allocated for Assistant Foreman (E&T/ Mechanical) (Trainee) & Technician (Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder) posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt those candidates will make the online registration from 03.08.2020 @ http://nclcil.in/. The last date for submission of NCLCIL Jobs online application is 25.08.2020.
NCL Singrauli Recruitment 2020 notification & NCL Technician Recruitment apply online link is available @ nclcil.in. Applicants should pass Matric/ Diploma / ITI and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Northern coalfields selection will be based on Written test. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh. Applicants have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of Northern Coalfields Limited latest vacancy, upcoming NCL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Foreman & Technician|
|Qualification||Diploma ( Electronics / Mechanical ) / ITI / 10th|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.25034 - 31852|
|Starting Date||03.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Foreman & Technician includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NCLCIL Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 512 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Northern Coal Fields Jobs Salary Details
- Northern Coalfields allotted various vacancies for this recruitment and post wise salary details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Foreman||Rs.31852.56 (Monthly Rated)|
|Technician (Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Machinist)||Rs.1065.55 (Daily Rated)|
|Technician (Welder)||Rs.1034.04 (Daily Rated)|
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Assistant Foreman & Technician Vacancy
- Technician: Matriculate or equivalent & Diploma / ITI in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Foreman: Diploma In Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NCL selection will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ESM / Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Northern Coal Fields (NCL) Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nclcil.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “विभिन्न पर्यवेक्षकीय एवं तकनीशियन पदो मे सीधी भर्ती हेतु रोजगार अधिसूचना/ Employment Notification for Direct recruitment to various Supervisory & Technician Posts(Date:14 July 2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NCLCIL Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.