NCR Corporation Freshers Recruitment As Graduate Apprentice For BE/B.Tech | Apply online @ official website
About NCR: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Official Website: www.ncr.com
Job Profile: Graduate Apprentice
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics
- Primary responsibility is to develop high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers.
- This individual will serve the “Student Engineer Trainee” role on an Agile team.
- The position involves participating in all phases of software development, unit testing and functional testing – all within an Agile / Scrum development process.
- This engineer is expected on improving the overall skill of the development team and improving our code base is a primary objective for this position.
- The primary technology platform is Java based on which our latest products/solutions are developed.
- He/She will be a key contributor in our continual product improvement process.
- They will have the opportunity to experience and work with the complete development life cycle including application design, maintenance, quality assurance, testing, and support.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link – Click Here