NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2020 | Project Scientist & Project Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 61 | Last Date 15.10.2020 | NCSCM Recruitment Notification @ www.ncscm.res.in
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2020: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) is looking for Project Staff for some of its projects on contract basis, to work at the Head office in Chennai (Tamil Nadu)). Recently it has released the new job notice [Advt. No: HR01/2020] on 01.10.2020 for the Selection of Project Staff posts. As per the NCSCM Chennai Recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated and it will be ended on 15.10.2020. Totally, 61 vacancies will be filled by NCSCM and these vacancies are assigned for Project Scientist & Project Associate posts. Applicants who are searching central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can use this chance.
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment notification & NCSCM Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ncscm.res.in. All posts of project staffs are purely temporary and on contract basis. Application is open only for Indian Nationals. A candidate can apply only up to a maximum of two positions. All applications of the candidate who have applied for more than two positions will summarily be rejected. Selection will be based on personnel interview via Video Conference from 19.10.2020 to 21.10.2020. More details of NCSCM Jobs vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Scientist , Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||61 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 - 53,000 ( Per Month )|
|Last Date||15.10.2020 | Interview On : 19.10.2020 to 21.10.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Scientist , Project Associate includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management shortly NCSCM is an autonomous body under govt. of India. The centre focuses fields such as Environment, Forests and Climate Changes, The objective of the centre is to be a world-class institution for coastal and also marine area management. The Centre has been located at Anna University Campus in Chennai until now. Presently, fourteen institutions have formed a consortium with NCSCM, with Anna University Chennai as the Hub
NCSCM Chennai Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 61 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Project Scientist||18||Rs.35000 to Rs.53000|
Eligibility Criteria for NCSCM Project Staff Vacancy
- Applicants should hold PG degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Scientist: 50 years.
- Project Associate: 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on personnel interview via Video Conference from 19.10.2020 to 21.10.2020.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NCSCM Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ncscm.res.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the Selection of Project Staff (Advertisement.No: HR01/2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NCSCM Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.