NCTE – National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 18 | Last Date: 19-09-2020 | Apply Online @ ncte.gov.in
NCTE Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is a Statutory body of Indian government. They invites application for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). NCTE released new job notification for filling up 18 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ ncte.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 19-09-2020.
NCTE announced new job notification on 20.08.2020. The above posts is on contract, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selection may be on the basis of Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test.
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, 12thStd|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.25,500-1,12,400 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, Data Entry Operator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of NCTE Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 18 vacancies are allocated for NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NCTE Stenographer Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Degree from a recognised university.
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||12th/ Speed in Shorthand|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||12th/ Speed in Shorthand|
|Data Entry Operator||12th/ Speed on Computer|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th/ Speed on Computer|
- For Stenographer Grade C/D, Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 years.
- Assistant- 20-27 years.
- Data Entry Operator- 18-25 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant||20-27 Yrs. as on 20-08-2020|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18-27 Yrs. as on 20-08-2020|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18-27 Yrs. as on 20-08-2020|
|Data Entry Operator||18-25 Yrs. as on 20-08-2020|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 Yrs. as on 20-08-2020|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Rs.35400–112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Rs.25500–81100/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.25500–81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19900–63200/-|
- Selection may be based on Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by Skill Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.1250/– for the posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’
- Rs.1000/- for the posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator & LDC.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women/ Ex-Servicemen categories and NCTE employees.
- Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
- Candidates can apply online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for NCTE Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ncte.gov.in
- Click ‘NCTE inviting online applications for various Group B and C posts on direct recruitment basis -2020’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through online registration link given below, apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
- Take a print of application for the future use.