NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 | North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has announced 94 Vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts in , Assam, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya | Last Date to apply 20.08.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts. This notification was announced on 26.07.2021. B.E, B.Tech, Diploma candidates can apply for 94 vacancies in Assam, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 20.08.2021 Candidate who seeks for North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs, Training|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||94 Post|
| ||Job Location||Assam, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 to 18,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Online (Email)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited : North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Vacancy Details for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
|Graduate Apprentice||a) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
b) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
c) Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Engineering or Technology as mentioned at (a) and (b) above.
On or before the specified deadline
|Technician Apprentice||a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State
Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma
mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above.
On or before the specified deadline.
Application fees and payment details for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
- There is no application fee required for this post
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online (Mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following mail address [email protected]
Selary Details : Rs.15,000 to 18,000 (per month)
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 18000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs 15000/-
selection process :
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course
How to apply NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice posts through Online mode from 26.07.2021 to 20.08.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send the application to [email protected] on or before the last date
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 26.07.2021
- Last date to apply : 20.08.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 ?
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited released 94 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
✅ How to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.15,000 to 18,000 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 28 Years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Assam, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.07.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.08.2021 is last date to apply for this post