The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical courses in India. NEET UG Registration 2023 is expected to begin in the month of February, and candidates are eagerly waiting for the registration process to start.
The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an all-India level medical entrance examination organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for aspiring medical students. This exam is the only gateway for admission to undergraduate medical courses, including MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), in various medical and dental colleges across India. NEET is conducted once a year, and it is mandatory for students aspiring to pursue medical and dental courses in India to qualify for this exam. The exam consists of objective type questions that cover subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). NEET is conducted in various languages such as English, Hindi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, and more.
NEET UG Registration 2023 Details
|Name Of The Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Qualification||12th / HSC|
|Start date for NEET 2023 Application Form||6th March 2023|
|Last date to fill NEET Online Form||6th April 2023|
|Last date to submit Registration Fees||6th April 2023|
|NEET 2023 Correction Window available||To be announced|
|NEET Admit Card release date||To be announced|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||07th May 2023|
NEET UG is the most popular medical entrance exam in India, and every year lakhs of students appear for this exam. The exam is conducted in offline mode, and the duration of the exam is 3 hours. The exam consists of 180 multiple-choice questions from physics, chemistry, and biology (Botany and Zoology).
Here are some important details regarding NEET UG Registration 2023:
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology, and English are eligible to apply for NEET UG 2023. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates and 45% marks for PWD candidates).
- Registration Process: NEET UG Registration 2023 is expected to begin in the month of February, and candidates can apply online through the official website of NTA. Candidates will have to fill in their personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information in the online application form.
- Application Fee: The application fee for NEET UG 2023 is expected to be Rs. 1500 for general category candidates, Rs. 1400 for EWS/OBC candidates, and Rs. 800 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee online through debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI.
- Admit Card: After the completion of the registration process, NTA will release the admit card for NEET UG 2023. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of NTA by entering their registration number and password.
- Exam Date: NEET UG 2023 is expected to be conducted in the month of May, and the exact date of the exam will be announced by NTA on their official website.
In conclusion, NEET UG Registration 2023 is an important step for aspiring medical students who want to pursue a career in the field of medicine. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the official website of NTA for the latest updates regarding NEET UG 2023 registration, exam dates, and other important information.
Where To Apply NEET Application Online 2023
- Visit the NTA NEET official website, neet.nta.nic.in 2023.
- Click on the NEET UG 2023 registration link on the homepage.
- Register online by entering personal details to create login credentials.
- Fill the online NEET UG application with qualification, academic details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the format specified.
- Pay fee payment through the online payment mode.
- Submit and download the NEET UG application form 2023.