Ness Digital Off Campus Drive 2020 | Full Stack Developer | BE, B.Tech | Mumbai, Maharashtra
Company Profile : Ness Digital – Ness is a digital solutions company with product engineering in our DNA backed by a global collective of software engineers, data experts, user experience designers and innovators. Combining our core competence in engineering with the latest in digital technology, we build customer-facing platforms and software products that help businesses thrive in the digital economy. As your tech partner, we help engineer your company’s future with cloud and data.
||Company Name||Ness Digital|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Full Stack Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ness Digital Jobs 2020 :
- Build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Write automated unit tests
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
Skills Required For Ness Digital Jobs 2020 :
- 2 to 3 years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Experience on .NET Core
- Experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Experience with Web services development (REST)
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
Documents to be Carried for Ness Digital Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ness Digital Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.