NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 - NetApp is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
NetApp Recruitment Notification - NetApp Career Notification for Software Engineer role | NetApp job opening Online Application. NetApp is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NetApp, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About NetApp :
NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
Detailed Job Description :
NetApp is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Hybrid File System storage development team. NetApp Hybrid File System storage team is at the center of developing and enhancing a software defined enterprise class data storage solution specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team of skilled system engineers accountable for participating in the development, debugging, maintenance & testing. As part of the Research and Development function, system software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development, needing a deep working knowledge of both systems and Kubernetes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- A major part of your responsibility will be to apply current skills and use up-to-date technologies to complete projects as part of the development cycle including:
- Coding, Design, Development, Debugging, Reliability & Research.
- You will participate in technical discussions within the immediate group and across functions, where evaluating and executing design and development plans for products are reviewed.
- Ability to work & partner with other engineers.
- Experience in system software design and development, using c, c++.
- Experience in development of Kubernetes based containerized solutions.
- Ability to work on complex issues where data analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors & high problem-solving skills.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at NetApp includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NetApp Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NetApp Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,