NetApp Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NetApp – aNetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Strategy Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Strategy Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
Skills Required For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- MBA with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other quantitative field
- 0 – 3 years of experience either in management consulting, technology firm focused on strategy and business insights
- Excellent data vizualization, presentation skills and analytical abilities: Data driven and understanding of key analytical techniques
- Prior experience of working on analytical tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R and visualization tools like Tableau/PowerBI
- Must have a strategic mind set and able to have the ability to translate strategic insights into action
- Must be a self starter and a seeker of challenging and cross functional problems
- Ability to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business. Preferred familiarity with enterprise IT industry
Documents to be Carried for NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.