NetApp Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / M.Sc | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : NetApp
NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers hybrid cloud data services for management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Experience Needed||4 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- Thorough understanding and extensive experience with building orchestration on at least one of the major hyper-scaler cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands-on Expertise in Container based technologies preferably Kubernetes & Dockers.
- Proficient with Go or C++ or C#. Experience with Python, Java/C-sharp is added advantage .
- Experienced with Cloud service APIs (e.g. AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Expertise in REST API design and implementation
- Thorough understanding of Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems
- Experience of CI build systems or automated testing
- Understands the design, architecture principles and best practices in Cloud along with cloud health monitoring, capacity metering, billing.
- Highly knowledgeable in infrastructure like hypervisor, Cloud Storage and experience with cloud services including Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancers, Networking etc.
Skills Required For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- B.E/B.Tech or M.S in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience and must be hands-on with coding
- Excellent problem-solving, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to mentor new members, interviewing and help in building high performance teams.
Documents to be Carried for NetApp Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For NetApp Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires