Newton School - Newton School Recruitment is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Content Intern (Data Science) Apply Online @ official website
Newton School Recruitment Recruitment Notification - Newton School Recruitment Career Notification for Technical Content Intern (Data Science) role | Newton School Recruitment job opening Online Application. Newton School Recruitment is currently recruiting candidates for Technical Content Intern (Data Science) positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Newton School Recruitment, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Technical Content Intern (Data Science) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Newton School Recruitment|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Content Intern (Data Science)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Newton School Recruitment :
Come be part of a rocket ship that’s creating a massive impact in the world of education! On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are thousands of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalised learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for interns highly skilled in Machine learning techniques, EDA, and concepts who will closely work with our Data Science team and help to set and define ML problems for students by gathering real-world datasets from various sources.
- Create and review notes content for Data Science topics in accordance with NS standards
- Create and review Real-life programming questions and test problems created by other problem setters along with their test cases for data science technologies
- Create assessment-based multiple-choice questions for learning outcomes for the data science topic
- Implement and ensure best practices are followed in all technical content.
- Work closely with the team to ensure we help in enabling students to have the best full stack talent.
- Learning and teaching attitude
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Stronghold of computer science fundamentals
- Good Hands on experience with Python, Maths, ML and Data Science Fundamentals
- Research-oriented mindset First principle thinking approach
- Good Communication
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and in a fast-paced environment
Our Way Of Working
- An opportunity to work on something that really matters.
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. High transparency in decision making.
- High autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail.
- Market competitive salary
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Content Intern (Data Science) post at Newton School Recruitment includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Newton School Recruitment Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Newton School )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Newton School – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Newton School ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Newton School Recruitment Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Newton School ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,