NFL Recruitment 2020 | Engineer & Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | Download NFL Recruitment Application Form @ NFL careers
NFL Recruitment 2020: National Fertilizers Limited has planned to fill up 40 vacancies on regular basis for its various Offices/ Units. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 04/2020] on 26.08.2020 for above said NFL vacancies. It invites young and talented candidates for Engineer & Manager Posts in following disciplines like Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil and Fire & Safety. Applicants who want to get engineering jobs in central government should send the filled application form to given address. The last date to submit the application is 25.09.2020.
NFL recruitment online application and notification is available at official website of NFL careers i.e. nationalfertilizers.com. Applicants must have possessed prescribed educational qualification from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. NFL will select the aspirants on the basis of Online test & Interview. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NFL recruitment 2020 syllabus, admit card, result, latest jobs and etc. are available in official website.
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Manager, Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.40,000-2,00,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||26.08 . 2020|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Manager, Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About NFL (National Fertilizer Limited)
NFL was commenced on 23rd August 1974 with two Fuel Oil and LSHS based Urea Plants in Panipat and Bathinda. NFL which having registered office at New Delhi and Corporate office at Noida (UP). Its the second largest producer of Urea in the country and engaged to produce Neem Coated Urea, Bio-Fertilizers (Solid & liquid) and other chemical products like Ammonia, Nitric Acid, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate. NFL making own production of quality seeds for Wheat, Soybean, Paddy, etc., and sale with NFL Brand. NFL located a Bio-Fertilizer Company at Vijaipur with annual capacity of 100 tonnes of solid (Lignite) and 125 KL of liquid.
NFL Vacancy Details
- As per the NFL notification, totally 40 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Engineer (Fire & Safety)||01|
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Engineer||26||₹40000 – 3% – 140000|
|Manager||14||₹70000 – 3% – 200000|
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Engineer & Manager Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg in concerned discipline from recognized university.
|Engineer (Production)||B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology|
|Manager (Production)||B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering|
|Manager (Mechanical)||B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering|
|Engineer (Electrical)||(B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Manager (Electrical)||(B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Engineer (Instrumentation)||B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering|
|Engineer (Civil)||B.Tech./ B.E. in Civil Engineering|
|Engineer (Fire & Safety)||(B.Tech./ B.E.) in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg.|
- Engineer: 30 years.
- Manager: 45 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engineer (Production)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Manager (Production)||45 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Manager (Mechanical)||45 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Engineer (Electrical)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Manager (Electrical)||45 Yrs.as on 31-03-2020|
|Engineer (Instrumentation)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Engineer (Civil)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Engineer (Fire & Safety)||30 Yrs. as on 31-03-2020|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Engineer (Fire & Safety)||Rs.40000-3%-140000/-|
- NFL will select the aspirants on the basis of online test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via offline (check advt for address details).
- Address : Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201301
- Rs.700 for UR/ EWS/ OBC and No fee for SC, ST, ExSM, PwBD and Departmental candidates.
- Applicants should pay required fee via Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI.
Steps to apply National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of experienced technical professionals- 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the NFL application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NFL Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NFL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.