NHAI Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Manager ( Technical ) Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 15.06.2020 | NHAI Direct Recruitment Apply online @ www.nhai.gov.in
NHAI Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites online applications through NHAI Website (www.nhai.gov.in) for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) on direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Recently NHAI has issued on new employment notice on 16.05.2020 regarding 48 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for NHAI Deputy Manager Vacancy. Applicants who are searching civil engineering jobs in central govt can use this chance and apply to this NHAI Jobs 2020 on or before 15.06.2020.
NHAI recruitment process will be based on the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline. Selected candidates will be deposed at anywhere in India. Aspirants should hold Degree in Civil Engineering and age limit should be 30 years. Online mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. NHAI Deputy Manager recruitment notification & NHAI recruitment apply online link is available @ www.nhai.gov.in. More details of NHAI vacancy, upcoming NHAI Recruitment though GATE 2020 notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Qualification||Degree in Civil Engineering|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100 + Rs.5400|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Deputy Manager (Technical) Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age not exceeding 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NHAI recruitment process will be based on the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Go to official website nhai.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advertisement of Applications for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NHAI Online Application
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details i.e. registration no, GATE score, basic details, contact details & etc.
- Upload your photograph, Signature, Proof of Date Of Birth, Proof of Civil Engineering Degree Certificate & Proof of Gate Score Card.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.