NHIDCL Recruitment 2020 | Manager, General Manager & Dy. General Manager Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 17.07.2020 | NHIDCL Recruitment Application Form @ www.nhidcl.com
NHIDCL Recruitment 2020: National Highways & Infrastructure Development Limited invites offline application from eligible Officers. It is going to fill up various vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification [F.No. NHIDCL/2(6)/Rectt.ED/2020/HR] for General Manager (T/P/IT/Finance/HR), Deputy General Manager (T/P/HR) & Manager (Finance/T/P) posts. As per the NHIDCL notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said NHIDCL vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 17.07.2020.
National Highways & Infrastructure Development recruitment 2020 notification and NHIDCL Manager Recruitment application form is available @ www.nhidcl.com. Aspirants should hold Degree MBA/ Engineering and age limit should be 55 years. Candidates should hold analogous posts on regular basis. NHIDCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NHIDCL latest vacancy, upcoming NHIDCL jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Details Of NHIDCL Manager Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||National Highways & Infrastructure Development Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||General Manager , Deputy General Manager , Manager|
|Qualification||Degree / MBA / Engineering||Total Vacancy||Various|
| ||Job Location||, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Ladakh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of General Manager , Deputy General Manager , Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (30.01.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NHIDCL Manager, GM & DGM vacancy
- Aspirants should possess Degree/ MBA/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Candidates should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NHIDCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Director (A&F), National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, 3rd Floor, PTI Building, 4-Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
Steps to apply National Highways NHIDCL Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nhidcl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for the posts of GM (T&P), Dy.GM (T&P), GM (Finance), Manager (T&P),GM(HR), and Dy.GM(HR) in NHIDCL on Deputation/ Contract basis.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NHIDCL Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NHIDCL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.