NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 | Community Health Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 660 | Last Date 20.07.2020 | NHM Assam CHO Notification @ nhm.assam.gov.in
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission – Medical & Health Recruitment Board is going to fill up 660 vacancies in Assam. It invites online application from qualified aspirants for the 6-Months Certificate Course in Community Health (CCCH). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [NHM-37015/6/2019-NCD-NHM/8689] for these 660 vacancies. As per the NRHM Assam recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Assam can apply to NHM Assam CHO recruitment via online on or before the last date 20.07.2020.
The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM, State Health Society. NHM Assam CHO recruitment 2020 notification & NHM Assam Jobs apply online link is available @ nhm.assam.gov.in. The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma (mentioned in Essential Criteria). After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Applicants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course and should have attained prescribed age limit. More details of NRHM Assam latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Qualification||B.sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing / GNM Course|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Starting Date||06.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed B.sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing/ GNM Course from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Less than 35 years of age & less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRHM Assam selection will be based on aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma (mentioned in Essential Criteria).
- You should submit applications via online mode
How to apply National Health Mission Assam Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for CHO posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
NHM Assam Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.