NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 - National Health Mission, Karnataka has announced 680 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 23.01.2022
National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment - NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 for Community Health Officer posts | National Health Mission, Karnataka Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/pages/home.aspx. The has announced a new job opportunity for Community Health Officer posts. This notification was released on 10.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their B.Sc.Nursing can apply for the 680 vacancies available Karnataka . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 23.01.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Total Vacancy||680 Post|
|Salary||Rs.8,000 to 24,200 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Health Mission, Karnataka :
Table of contents
Launched by Hon'ble Prime minister in April 2005. National Rural Health Mission has strived to achieve progress in providing universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health c are which is responsive to the needs of the people. The initiatives for reducing child and maternal mortality, stabilizing population along with gender and demographic balance have been taken.The key features of the implementation of NRHM in karnataka includes making public health delivery system fully functional and accountable to the community, wo rk ing in a mission mode, decentralized planning, delegation of powers, human resource management, community involvement, rigorous monitoring and evaluation against standards, convergence of health related programmes and flexible financing.
Community Health Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Community Health Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 680 vacancies for Community Health Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
- Candidate should have completed B.Sc Nursing from any of the recognized boards / Universities.
- Check the below provided official advertisement for more information.
Application fees :
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST / Ex-Service (Men & Women) Candidates: Rs.300/-
Age limit :
- The Age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- For age relaxation details, refer to the below-provided notification.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Community Health Officer - Rs.8,000 to 24,200 (per month)
- Community Health Officer (CHO) will get a salary of Rs. 24200/- per month for High priority districts (HPDs) namely Bidar, Ballari, Kalburgi, Chikkamagaluru, Vijayapura, Bagalkote, Koppala, Uttara Kannada, Shivamogga.
- And Rs. 22000/- per month for Non-High priority districts (Non-HPDs) namely Chamarajanagara, Chitradurga, Haveri, Kolar, Belagavi, Tumkur, Mysore, Mandya, Udupi, Chikkaballapura, Kodagu, Davanagere, Bengaluru rural, Bengaluru urban, Gadag, and Dharwad Districts.
- The additional amount of Rs. 8000/- per month will be paid as a performance-based incentive against the achievement of the set of service delivery indicators to all working Community Health Officer (CHO).
selection process :
- Online Examination
How to apply NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 for Community Health Officer posts through online mode from 10.01.2022 to 23.01.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Health Mission, Karnataka.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||10.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||23.01.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 10.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
23.01.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You