NHRC – National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2020 | Programme Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date Within 45 Days (18.12.2020)| Download NHRC Application Form @ www.nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2020: National Human Rights Commission invites offline mode applications from eligible Officers for engagement of 30 vacancies in NHRC. Recently National Human Rights Commission has announced the new job notification [Advt. No. 02/2020] on 03.11.2020 regarding following posts such as Director, Joint Director, Senior Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistants Accounts Officer, Inspector, Programme Assistant & Accountant Posts. Applicants who are looking central govt jobs those candidates should submit the application form within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
Aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis those candidates only eligible to apply this Human Rights Recruitment 2020. Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree and should have attained the prescribed age limit. National Human Rights Commission recruitment 2020 notification & NHRC Recruitment application is available @ www.nhrc.nic.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of NHRC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Director, Joint Director, Senior Research Officer, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistants Accounts Officer, Inspector, Programme Assistant ,Accountant|
|Qualification||Degree, Master Degree||Total Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - 2,15,900 (per Month)|
|Last Date||Within 45 days (18.12.2020)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (by Postal)|
NHRC Vacancy Details 2020
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||01|
|Assistants Accounts Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Inspector, Programme Assistant, AAO & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview/ test may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi- 110023
How to apply National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for filling up various posts in the NHRC (Advt. No. 02/2020) (Posted on : 03-11-2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.