NIA – National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 | Inspector, Sub Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 25.07.2020 | Download NIA Application Form @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the new employment notice on 25.06.2020 for Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant & Stenographer posts. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2020, totally 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news (25.07.2020).
NIA recruitment application form and National Investigation Agency Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.nia.gov.in). Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur & Chandigargh. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NIA vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Stenographer|
| ||Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur , Chandigargh , Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur , Chandigargh|
|Salary||Rs. 9300 - 112400|
|Last Date||Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news ( 25.07.2020 )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant, Stenographer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIA Vacancy Details 2020
- As per the notification, overall 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||43||Rs.35400-112400+GP Rs.4200|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Inspector, Steno & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceeded 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement “Filling up of posts of Accountant and Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis in NIA & Inviting nomination for the post of Inspector and Sub Inspector in NIA on deputation basis”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIA Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NIA Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.