NIA Recruitment 2020 | Data Entry Operator Posts | Total Vacancies 14 | Last Date Within 2 Months ( 05.10.2020 ) | NIA DEO Recruitment Notification @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from eligible officers (central/ state/ public sector). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement on 03.08.2020 for Data Entry Operator posts. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2020, totally 14 vacancies are allotted for NIA DEO Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within Two Months from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news (05.10.2020).
NIA recruitment application form and NIA DEO notification is available in official website (www.nia.gov.in). Officers should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur & Chandigargh. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NIA latest vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur|
|Salary||Rs.29,200-92,300 (per month)|
|Last Date||03.10.2020 (Withing 2 months from 03-08-2020)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Data Entry Operator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Data Entry Operator Vacancy
- Officers must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Qualification : Officers of Central/State Govt/PSUs/Autonomous Govt Institution holding analogous posts on regular basis possessing “O” or “A” Level Certificate for Information Technology
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NIA selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement “Inviting nomination for the post of Data Entry Operator in NIA on deputation/absorption basis”
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIA Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NIA Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.