NIA – National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2020 | Inspector, SI & ASI Posts | Total Vacancies 89 | Last Date Within 1 month (09.11.2020) | NIA Recruitment Application Form @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency has released the new employment notice on 08.10.2020 for appointment of Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector posts on Deputation basis. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2020, totally 89 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking jobs in central govt can use this NIA Job opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news (08.11.2020).
Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow [UP], Guwahati [Assam], Kolkata [WB], Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigargh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal. NIA recruitment application form and National Investigation Agency Recruitment notification is available in official website (www.nia.gov.in). More details of NIA vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Inspector|
|Qualification||Any Degree, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||89 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Raipur, Ranchi|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 - 1,12,400 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Inspector includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIA Vacancy Details 2020
- As per the notification, overall 89 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||31||Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||29||Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.2800|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Inspector, SI & ASI Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
|Assistant Sub- Inspector||Graduation|
Chandigarh – Chandigarh | Chennai – Tamil Nadu | Guwahati – Assam | Hyderabad – Telangana | Imphal – Manipur | Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir | Kochi – Kerala | Kolkata – West Bengal | Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh | Mumbai – Maharashtra | New Delhi – Delhi | Raipur – Chhattisgarh | Ranchi – Jharkhand
- Age limit should not exceeded 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NIA selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address along with required documents mentioned in the advt before the last date ends.