NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021 | inContact, Inc has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Specialist Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021 : inContact, Inc has to recruit candidates for Specialist Software Engineer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with inContact, Inc you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Specialist Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||inContact, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Specialist Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Yrs|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About inContact, Inc
inContact, Inc : NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™. CXone combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations. There are numerous reasons to join our team. We have an environment which promotes collaboration and encourages team members to speak to their new and creative ideas, NICE inContact’s corporate culture inspires passion.
Detailed Job Description For NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021
Key responsibilities include but not limited to, learning fundamental release and change management processes, software design and development, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
- Properly record and track projects for capitalization.
- Reduce liability to the company by:
- Ensure new development follows regulatory and best practices
- Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Ensure security measures are created and maintained with new products which may house private information
- Learn Release Management and Deployment processes to identify manual workflows that can be automated to streamline and create efficiency.
- Work collaboratively across all teams within NICE and their subsidiaries’ offices in Israel, US and Bolivia.
- Create automation for manual processes and enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Experience Requirement for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment
- 0-3 years experience in software development
- 0-3 years experience in release or project management
- Experience in automation of manual processes and steps
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience Preferred for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment
- Experience with SQL, TFS, Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce.com
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++
Documents to be Carried for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ inContact, Inc this hiring for which position ?
inContact, Inc hiring candidates for Specialist Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, MCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 3 Yrs candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for NICE inContact Freshers Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires