NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai has announced 03 Vacancies for Technical Assistant, Consultant Posts. Last Date to apply 03.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai has announced 03 Vacancies for Technical Assistant, Consultant Posts. Last Date to apply 03.06.2022
- 2 Technical Assistant, Consultant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022:
- 4 NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai Recruitment - NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant, Consultant posts | National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://nie.gov.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Technical Assistant, Consultant posts. This notification was released on 22.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Ph.D, MD, Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 03 vacancies available Chennai Tamil Nadu . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 03.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Consultant|
|Qualification||Ph.D, MD, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||03 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.31,000 to 1,50,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Online (Email)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai :
The National Institute of Epidemiology is a medical research organisation located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modelling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies.
Technical Assistant, Consultant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Technical Assistant, Consultant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 03 vacancies for Technical Assistant, Consultant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
|Consultant-I||MD in the field of Community Medicine/PSM or Master's degree/PhD in the field of Epidemiology/Public Health.|
|Consultant-II||MD in the field of Community Medicine/PSM or Master's degree/PhD in the field of Epidemiology/Public Health.|
|Technical Assistant||Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Electronic Media or Mass Communication or Cinematography or Electronics or Visual Arts.|
Application fees :
- There is no application fee required for NIE Technical Assistant, Consultant Recruitment.
Age limit :
- Up to 70 years for Consultant
- Up to 35 years for Technical Assistant
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online (Email) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Email ID : [email protected]
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Technical Assistant, Consultant - Rs.31,000 to 1,50,000 (per month)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Consultant-I||Rs.1,50,000 per month|
|Consultant-II||Rs.1,25,000 per month|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.31,000 per month|
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant, Consultant posts through online mode from 22.05.2022 to 03.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||22.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||03.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 22.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
03.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You