National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Notification 2019 – Opening for 328 Assistant Programmer Posts
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|IT training & Support Executive||30|
|Programmer Assistant ‘B’||30|
|Assistant Programmer ‘B’||80|
|Assistant Programmer ‘B’-KOL||20|
|Project / Team Lead||03|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- As Per Official Notification
Salary Package: Rs. 20900 – Rs. 49500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Rs.300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 16.12.2019