NIELIT Recruitment 2020 | Scientist B Posts | Total Vacancies 49 | Last Date 31.12.2020 | NIELIT Recruitment Notification @ www.nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology invites online applications for the post of Scientist-B & Scientific Assistant-A on direct recruitment basis. AS per NIELIT recruitment notification [NIELIT/NDL/STQC/2020/1] to fill up 49 vacancies. As per the NIELIT Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for NIELIT Vacancy 2020. Candidates who are seeking Central govt Jobs can apply to this recruitment via online from 02.12.2020. The last date to submit the online application is 31.12.2020. NIELIT Recruitment 2020 notification and NIELIT Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.nielit.gov.in
Applicants should hold Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. NIELIT Scientist selection will be based on Interview/ Written Test. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at STQC, Meity. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Online mode of application only will be accepted. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the online application form. More details of NIELIT latest vacancy, NIELIT upcoming Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant, Scientist B|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, MCA, MS|
|Total Vacancy||49 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 - 1,77,500 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientific Assistant, Scientist B includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Scientist Vacancy 2020:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, MCA, MS
|Scientific Assistant||M.Sc (Electronics/CS/IT/Physics/Applied Electronics) or MCA or BE/B.Tech/MS in relevant fields|
|Scientist B||M.Sc (Electronics/CS) or MCA or DOEACC or ME/M.Tech in relevant fields|
- 30 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.35,400 – 1,77,500
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month|
|Scientist B||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month|
Selection Process for NIELIT Vacancy:
- NIELIT Scientist selection will be based on Interview/ Written Test.
Mode of Application for NIELIT Delhi Jobs:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply NIELIT Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.