NIELIT Recruitment 2020 | Scientist & Scientific / Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 495 | Last Date 01.06.2020 (Extended) | Apply online @ nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Recruitment 2020: Recently National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the advertisement [Advt No: NIELIT/NIC/2020/1] about following posts such as Scientist & Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts. They will receive only online mode applications and NIELIT online process will be starts from 26.02.2020. NIELIT is going to fill up 495 vacancies in National Informatics Centre (NIC). Candidates who are looking for Engineering Jobs those candidates can apply online NIELIT scientist b recruitment 2020 on or before the last date 01.06.2020 (Extended) @ NIELIT Calicut https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Scientist & Scientific/Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ M. Phil/ MS/ MCA.|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Last Date||30.04.2020 extended up to 01.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Scientist & Scientific/Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the NIELIT notification, overall 495 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’||207||Rs.35400- Rs.112400|
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist & Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts
- Applicants should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc./ M. Phil/ MS/ MCA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Post.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.800 for Gen & all other candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make online payment.
How to apply online for NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
- Go to official website nielit.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Scientist – ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts in NIC on Direct Recruitment Basis (Advt. No. NIELIT/NIC/2020/1)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.