NielsenIQ - NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for the role of Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 NielsenIQ - NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech, B.Sc candidates for the role of Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Data Analyst role | NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Data Analyst positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 :
This role is accountable for activities related to Quality checks (Primary testing of data, Retailer Accreditation) from receipt of the data and data loading into the system for data sources that Nielseniq receives. Data Analysts will be responsible for onboardingsetting up, upload and monitoring data (all Data types) into the ingestion platform other input platforms. This role is also responsible for monitoring, cleansing, classification & verification of received data, managing metadata, Troubleshooting, and handling Client queries. This position will be responsible for engaging and coordinating with different data suppliers at regular intervals to ensure smooth supply of deliverables in a correct and timely manner.
Detailed Job Description :
- Support all sourcing Teams, Operations and Product Leadership with any requests around data quality testing for new / prospective Suppliers.
- Run Quality checks and provide feedback (Retailer Accreditation / other defined quality protocols) on sample data as requested.
- Understand the data format agreed with the Supplier as per the contract and complete set up on Ingestion/ any other Input platform.
- Data cleaning, verification and classification as needed.
- Upload of received files to platform as needed.
- Troubleshooting with the Supplier in case data is not in agreed format or any other issues with data upload such as file issues (Type/ location/ special characters etc.).
- Create procedures to support ongoing BAU Ops.
- Ensuring data receipt as per schedule, following escalation process if the data not received on the agreed date in the desired format.
- Data cleaning, verification and classification as needed.
- Responsible for sending and contacting retailers to verify data queries or store queries.
- Load data/monitor auto upload into ingestion/ any other input platform.
- Update retailer KPIs on timeliness and Quality such as Retailer Information Systems (RIS) update.
KPI Tracking & Reporting:
- Regularly update Supplier KPIs on data timeliness and Quality (RIS).
- Work with Supplier Compliance & Management to improve Quality KPIs for the Supplier.
- Work as a single source of truth for all data/logic related inquiries.
Trouble Shooting & Enquiries:
- Engage with Supplier SPOC – in case data not received on time or issues with the data.
- Raise ticket and ensure resolution if any issues with NielsenIQ systems to upload data for downstream processes.
- Resolve/escalate issues flagged by inputs systems and follow through the closure.
- Provide analysis and handle communication-related to Client inquiries.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute degree / Degrees in statistics/ Data Analytics or equivalent work experience.
- 0-1 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Understanding of various data and file formats.
- Ability to interpret different data structures and mapping.
- Experience dealing with large amounts of data (TBs) – troubleshooting data Issues.
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to strictly follow schedules.
- Knowledge of Python, R & Sql along with Big Data programming language & methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and other API routes of Data Exchange would be an added advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge and business interpretation of data.
- General Systems understanding from ETL point of view.
- Fluent English Language skills, local market language (if required by Markets).
- Good communication skills, excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Analyst post at NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( NielsenIQ )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NielsenIQ – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NielsenIQ ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NielsenIQ Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NielsenIQ ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,