NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 - National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has announced 03 Vacancies for Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 22.02.2022
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment - NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 for Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant job Notification | National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment Notification. The NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 has released a new job vacancy announcement for Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant posts. This notification was announced on 20.01.2022 , and applications are open to CA, MBA, M.Com, MD, Experienced candidates for 03 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by post (offline) by 22.02.2022 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. It is important for candidates to read the official notification before applying to understand the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, and last date to apply.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant|
|Qualification||CA, MBA, M.Com, MD, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 to 2,09,200 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities :
Table of contents
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities is an Indian government agency providing services to persons with multiple disabilities.
Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 03 vacancies for Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
|Associate Professor||Doctorate Degree in Doctor of Medicine in the field of paediatrics with eight years of experience in the relevant field.|
|Accounts Officer||Master Degree in the field of Commerce with five years of experience in the relevant field or Master of Business Administrative in the field of Marketing or Association of Chartered Accountants with one to two years of experience in the relevant field.|
|Programme Assistant||Graduate Degree in the relevant field with Five years experience in the field of books Accounts or Audit or preparation of Budget with working knowledge in Computer Application.|
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
- Associate Professor in Paediatrics Group-A-Maximum 50 Years
- Accounts Officer Group-A/ Ministerial-Maximum 56 Years
- Programme Assistant (Accounts) Group-B/ Ministerial-Maximum 35 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Address : Avaiablel below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant - Rs.35,400 to 2,09,200 (per month)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Rs.78,800 to Rs.2,09,200 per month|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500 per month|
|Programme Assistant||Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400 per month|
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 for Associate Professor, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant posts through offline (by postal) mode from 20.01.2022 to 22.02.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities website
- Find the "Recruitment/Career/Advertisement" menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Take a printout of the official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Enclose (attach) all necessary documents required and self-attest them.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Take a photocopy of the application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in the notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 22.02.2022.
- The envelope should be superscribed with "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………".
|Refer Offcial Notification|
Important Dates :
|Starting date to apply||20.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||22.02.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NIEPMD Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from20.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.02.2022 is the last date to sent application
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You