NIFTEM – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor | 11 Vacancies | Last Date 20.07.2020 | NIFTEM Notification @ www.niftem.ac.in
NIFTEM Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTM) has openings on the post of Assistant Professor for the various departments. It is going to recruit the eligible and experience candidate to fill up the 11 vacancy for the various department. The person whoever had good academic records, teaching/research experience going to be placed for the Assistant Professors position on contract basis. Interested person, First download the advertisement from official website of NITFM (@www.niftem.ac.in).Online applications available from 30.06.2020 and ends to 20.07.2020.
NIFTEM – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management is a higher educational institution that it come under Ministry of Food Processing Industries which is in Haryana State. The Person who are looking for jobs in Professor field can apply online at official website(www.niftem.ac.in) of NIFT. Assistant Professor position are purely on contract basis for the period of six month and it will be extendable as per NIFTM norms. For more NIFTM recruitment updates visit Jobvision.in website regularly. The Assistant Professor job details are given Below
|Organization Name||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||MBA / PGDBM , Master’s degree, M.Phil., Ph.D|
| ||Job Location||Haryana , Haryana|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700/- per month (All Inclusive)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Professor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
NIFTEM Vacancy 2020 Details
- Department wise vacancy details are given below which is mentioned official Notification.Eligible Candidate have to submit separate applications for each position.
|Food Business Management and Entrepreneurs hip Development (FBMED)||05|
|Food Science and Technology (FST)||02|
|Food Engineering (FE)||01|
|Contract – Research Organization (CRO)||02|
|Technology Business Incubation (TBI)||01|
Read official notification thoroughly before going to apply . Education qualification, Experience , age & salary details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM Assistant Professor Post
- Must poses the Master’s degree, M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Refer official notification for know about the department wise education Qualification details.
- Refer official notification for age details.
- The Short-listed person calling for interview via SMS or E-Mail only.
- Selection will be based on interview only
- Rs. 57,700/- per month (All Inclusive) for All Position.
Mode of Application
- Applications will be accepted Online mode only. Interested Candidates can apply online at NIFTEM’s website www.niftem.ac.in.
- Application fee paid via online only (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking).
- Application Fee Rs. 500/- for all candidate. No Application fee for PWD candidates.
Steps to Apply NIFTEM Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website www.niftem.ac.in.
- Click “CAREER -> Current Openings”
- It shows the “Vacancies for the Post of Assistant Professor on Contractual Basis”
- Click that Notification and read it and check Eligibility.
- Click Online application form link “ http://niftemrecruitment.in/ ”.
- Fill all the details and upload the necessary documents like photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, mark-sheets, evidence of teaching, research, Ph. D., NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth etc.
- Submit the online application form before the last date with necessary documents.