NIMI Recruitment 2021 | National Instructional Media Institute has announced 23 Vacancies for Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager Posts in Chennai, New Delhi , | Last Date to apply 20.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
NIMI Recruitment 2021 : National Instructional Media Institute has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager posts. This notification was announced on 02.03.2021. Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, M.Com, Experienced, PG Diploma candidates can apply for 23 vacancies in Chennai, New Delhi . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 20.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for National Instructional Media Institute can use this chance. Applicants must also have completed the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.04.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||National Instructional Media Institute|
|Job Category||Cetral Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, M.Com, Experienced, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||23 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chennai, New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 to 50,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email) and Offline|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About National Instructional Media Institute
National Instructional Media Institute : National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) was set up in the name of CentralInstructional Media Institute (CIMI) in Chennai in December 1986 by the Government of India as a Subordinate Office under Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGE&T) with the assistance from Government of Germany through GTZ (German Agency for Technical Co-operation) as the executing agenc
Vacancy Details for NIMI Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)||01|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for NIMI Recruitment 2021
Applicants must have completed B.Com, ICWA, B.E, B.Tech, Any Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for NIMI Recruitment 2021Refer Official Notification
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for NIMI Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- DGM: Not more than 56 years
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation
Mode of Application :
- Apply through Offline/ online (email).
- Address for DGM Posts: The Director, NIMI, CTI Campus, Chennai – 600 032.
- Mail.Id: [email protected]
Selary Details : Rs.35,000 to 50,000 (per month)
selection process :
- NIMI will select candidates based on Test, Interview.
How to apply NIMI Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NIMI Recruitment 2021 for Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager posts through Online mode from 02.03.2021 to 20.03.2021. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of National Instructional Media Institute
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.04.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 02.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 20.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
NIMI Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for NIMI Recruitment 2021 ?
Any U.G Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, M.Com, Experienced, PG Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for NIMI Recruitment 2021 ?
National Instructional Media Institute released 23 vacancies for Junior Consultant, Consultant and Deputy General Manager Posts
✅ How to apply for NIMI Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online (Email) and Offline
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.35,000 to 50,000 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Not More then 56 Years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for NIMI Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai, New Delhi
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Income Tax Dept Recruitment||01||
Bachelor’s Degree 14.06.2021
|Southern Railway Recruitment||33||
MBBS Walkin interview - 28.04.2021 onwards
|Sports Authority Recruitment||320||
Assistant Coach 20.05.2021
|Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment||06||
8th, 10th, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Any Degree 17.05.2021
MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, M.Ch, PG Diploma Walk-In Interview - 24.04.2021 and 25.04.2021
B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree 23.04.2021
|National Highways - NHIDCL Recruitment||61+||
Degree, Law Degree, Engineering 31.05.2021
- Indian Army Recruitment - ARO – Guntur Rally
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 | 74 Vacancies for Engineer Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | 72 Vacancies for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Military Engineering Services | 502 Vacancies for Draughtsman and Other Posts
- UP Police Recruitment 2021 | 9534 Vacancies for Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer Posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 | 40 Vacancies for Wireman, Electrician Posts
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021 | 196 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer
- HMT Recruitment 2021 | Company Trainee | 21 Vacancies
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | 480 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
- NBCC India Recruitment 2021 | 35 Vacancies for Management Trainee Posts