NIMR Recruitment 2020 | Lab Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 41 | Download NIMR Application Form @ nimr.org.in | Walk-In Interview Date: 15, 16 & 17th September, 2020
NIMR Recruitment 2020: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi, is one of the research institution has issued new job vacancy notification for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Research Associate- I MTS, Project Scientist, Lab Technician, Project Scientist –C (Non- Medical), Senior Research Fellow Project Assistant Project Officer, Project Scientist-B (Non Medical) Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology), Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator posts. As per ICMR NIMR Central government job notification, totally 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can Walk-In for this recruitment @ nimr.org.in on 15, 16 & 17th September, 2020.
NIMR announced new job notification on 01.09.2020. The above posts is on contract, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Interested aspirants should submit the application form in the prescribed format given in official website along with the relevant documents at the time of Interview. The candidates may attend the walk-in-interview/ personal discussion at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi on the due date. All candidates must have attained the prescribed age limitations and age relaxation. Incomplete application will not be entertained. Application without supportive documents will be rejected. Submission of incorrect information in the application form shall be disqualified by the selection commitee. Candidates should produce all certifications/ testimonials in original for verification at the time of joining the post.
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow Research Associate- I MTS, Project Scientist, Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Senior Research Fellow Project Assistant Project Officer, Project Scientist-B, Scientist , Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||12th / Any Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D / Master Degree / PhD / MD / MS / MDS|
|Total Vacancy||41 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Last Date||15, 16 & 17th September, 2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow Research Associate- I MTS, Project Scientist, Lab Technician, Project Scientist, Senior Research Fellow Project Assistant Project Officer, Project Scientist-B, Scientist , Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||03|
|Research Associate- I||04|
|Project Scientist –C (Non- Medical)||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||07|
|Project Scientist-B (Non Medical)||01|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMR Vacancy 2020:
- Candidates should pass 12th/ Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Ph.D/ Master Degree/ PhD/ MD/ MS/ MDS/ equivalent degree from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in ICMR NIMR official website given below.
- Maximum age limit is 25-42 years.
- However check official notification.
- Selection will be based on walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Check more details of selection process in ICMR NIMR official job notification.
- Applicants should attend the Interview at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077. Date & Time details are given below for your reference.
How to Apply for ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2020:
- Go to ICMR NIMR official website @ nimr.org.in
- Click on option Notifications >> Vacancy.
- Find the correct notification “Walk in interview for different temporary posts” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility and download the application form.
- Finally send it to the above address.